TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Seed Force – The Tough Bastards Prize Pack
The competition commences on 2 February 2015 and ends at midnight on 31 March 2015.
- Total prize package includes:
Seed Force perennial pasture seed for 5ha, plus an on-farm consultation and ongoing support from a Seed Force Specialist.
- The prize package is for one North Island farmer and one South Island farmer.
- The prize is valid up until 31 March 2016.
- Entry into the prize draw is by submitting your contact details with additional chances to win by submitting a tip on toughing it out on farm and/or making and attending an appointment with your local Seed Force Representative before 31 March 2015. Entrants must also be currently using or have ordered Seed Force product as at 31 March 2015.
- Maximum of five entries per individual or farm for the duration of the promotion.
- By entering this competition you are providing Seed Force NZ with personal information that Seed Force NZ will use for the purpose of administering this competition. We may contact you in the future to keep you informed about new products, services, and relevant industry related information. Seed Force NZ will not share your personal information with any third parties. If you do not wish to be contacted in future please contact us in immediately.
- By entering this competition you agree to Seed Force posting your “tough tips” submission(s) on the Tough Bastards microsite and sharing them on Seed Force’s social media pages.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all the entries and will be notified by phone or via the email address provided.
- The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred, transferred or redeemed for cash. There will be no cash alternatives. Arrangements for delivery of the prize will be made between Seed Force and the winner.
- The competition is open to New Zealand residents only. Overseas entries will not be considered.
- Winners can only be farmers/farm owners, currently farming in New Zealand.
- Only the person (farmer) who has won the competition can be awarded the prize (noting that a person can nominate a farmer – eg relative, friend or neighbour).
- Seed Force reserve the right, at their own discretion, to accept late entries due to substantiated postal delays or internet provider issues.
- This promotion is not open to employees or immediate family members of Seed Force NZ or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the promotion or their direct family members.
- Seed Force NZ’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Seed Force NZ reserves the right to change the prize if it, or any part thereof, is unavailable, or has changed since the promotion commenced.
- As the administrators of this promotion, Seed Force NZ reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Published results of the competition winner are at the discretion of Seed Force NZ. The winner consents to use of their name, photo, etc.
- To the fullest extent possible by law, Seed Force NZ will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury as a result of the promotion and competition entry or winning the competition prize, and the competition winner accepts the competition prize entirely at his/her own risk and indemnifies the Promoters in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, death or property damage or loss that may occur in connection with this competition.
- These rules are governed by the laws of New Zealand.
- Participation in the competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.