Effective 1 February 2015
This policy provides a general overview of our policies for handling and managing anypersonal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us.
This policy is intended to cover most personal information handled by us, but is not exhaustive. If you have any queries about our management of your personal information, please contact us for further information.
Information we collect
When you visit one of the Seed Force websites mentioned above, our web server automatically recognises the domain name of your computer or web-enabled device. We collect information that you share when you sign in to our websites,complete an online registration form, submit an enquiry form, or make postings to bulletin boards or chat areas on our sites or via other website transactions. This information may include, but is not limited to, your name, company name, company address, phone number, fax number and email address.
We may also collect information on what pages users access or visit.
In general, we also collect the email addresses of those who purchase goods or services from us and supply us with their email address.
Use of informationSeed Force generally uses information collected about visitors to our websites to:
• provide the service requested, respond to your enquiries, send yo uinformation that you request, or otherwise achieve the purpose for which the information was submitted to us
• streamline and personalise your experience within our website, or tailor our information, services or products
• create aggregate data about our visitors and other statistics to allow for more efficient operation of our website;• seek feedback from you and perform market research
• contact you with marketing and promotional communications including special offers, promotions and information about the products and services offered by us
• engage in other activities where required or permitted by law.We may use personal information to contact you for marketing and promotional purposes. You may request not to receive these communications by contacting us using the details set out in Contact below, or by using the opt out function provided for in those communications. If you do not opt out in either of these ways you will be taken to have consented to receiving such communications from us.
There are no consequences of opting out of receiving our marketing and promotional communications except that you will no longer receive them, and you may elect to rejoin our marketing and promotional list at a later stage if you wish.
We do not share email addresses with third-party organisations for their marketing purposes, instead, we may occasionally send you messages from reputable third-parties on their behalf. We do not rent email addresses to third-party organisations.
Access and correction
Upon your request, we will provide you with the opportunity to review and correct the personal information about you that we hold. We will accommodate all reasonable requests. However, please note we may require you to verify your identity to ensure that the personal information you wish to review and correct does relate to you.
If you wish to review the accuracy of the information you have provided, please send an email request to email@example.com
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information that we collect,use and disclose is accurate, up-to-date and complete. If we are satisfied that anypersonal information we hold about you is inaccurate, out-of-date, incomplete,irrelevant or misleading, we will amend our records accordingly. Where your personal information is no longer required by us we will destroy your personal information securely.
Please notify us if your personal details change so that we may keep our records current.
We use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving payment and other sensitive data. We have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from or about you.
Please be assured that we take your concerns about privacy seriously, and we intend to make every reasonable effort to protect your privacy.
If you have any questions about Seed Force’s privacy practices, please contact:
Seed Force Ltd
PO Box 16 625
If you have a complaint about how we have dealt with your personal information, you can contact our Privacy Officer at the details above or you can lay a formal complaint with the New Zealand Privacy Commissioner.
Should you wish to read more information on privacy legislation we recommend that you visit the Privacy Commissioner's website at www.privacy.org.nz.